Business Game Changer Magazine will be naming our Editors Choice Top Three Books at the end of 2020
Whether you’re a professional writer, a coach, business manager or a self-starting entrepreneur, here’s your chance to enter the premier book competition exclusively for business owners and managers.
Our Editors Choice Top Three Books of The Year Award 2020 spotlights the three business books that most inspire, motivate or provide valuable insight that empowers readers to make better decisions about their business or service offering.
Entries are accepted from all business sectors.
The winning writers can count on abundant recognition from all aspects of the book industry. In December 2020 the three winning books will be announced. The Editors Choice Top Three Books of The Year Award winners will receive a certificate for their wall as well as a badge for their outgoing emails. The will also have an ad for their book which will be featured on the front of Business Game Changer Magazine’s site for a year as well as promotion in our e-mail newsletter as part of an international publicity campaign.
The entry fee for the Editors Choice Top Three Books of The Year Award 2020 is $25.00 (USD). The Editors Choice Top Three Books of The Year Award 2020 runs at zero profit. All fees paid are used to manage and promote the awards.
Once registered , you will receive the ENTRY FORM and information for submitting your entry.
How to Enter
- The entry fee for the Editors Choice Book of The Year is $25.00 (USD)
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- The competition is open to all English-language business books including self-help and coaching books.
- After the registration fee is paid entrants will be asked to send an ebook or printed and bound book. PDFs and proofs will not be accepted.
- Entries will be evaluated on content, writing quality and overall quality of production and appearance. No handwritten books are accepted.
- All business books published or revised and reprinted between 2016 and 2020 are eligible.
- The deadline for all entries is August 1st, 2020.
- The winner of The Editors Choice Book of The Year will be announced in December 2020.